Mayday Middle East provides training, support and advocacy services dedicated to prevention and mitigation of workplace stress situations to effectively manage the wellbeing of organizations, teams, and individuals. Our training courses are delivered by highly qualified trainers who have extensive professional experience.
Mayday Middle East runs a variety of courses on the following topics tailored to the needs of the clients:
- Individual Crisis Intervention*
- Advance Crisis Intervention*
- Group Crisis Intervention*
- Building Resilience*
- Critical Incident Response in Schools
- Critical Incident Response Application with Children
- Strategic Response to Crisis
- Crisis Incident Response Policies and Procedures for Resilient Organizations
- Critical Incident Response at Workplace
- Psychological First Aid
- Emotional First Aid for Emergency & First responders
- Building Crisis Response Teams
- * Certified courses by International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF) www.icisf.org . Participants will receive an additional certificate from ICISF (US, Maryland) with CPD credits.
“I am not afraid of storms, for i am learning how to sail my ship.” Louisa May Alcott